Your massage can be held either in my home or your home, my office, or location of your choice. I can bring my massage table to you and if this is the option selected then there’s an additional $25 charge. In order for me to travel to you, please ensure that the location is safe, comfortable, offers a level of privacy, and has an open space for the massage table. Please note that there might be an additional fee to cover any travel longer than 15 minutes, and parking charges.
Massage Services and Pricing
I specialize in Deep Tissue, Trigger Point Therapy, Range of Motion (flexibility), Sports Massage, and Swedish Massage. I also have experience in Myofascial Release, Massage for Migraine, Rotator Cuff Manipulation, Prenatal Massage, and Chakra Balancing Energy Work. We can discuss what you are looking for
I also use an array of tools in my sessions. Most notably I spend the first 15-30 minutes using a car buffer to go over your whole body. Sounds a bit weird but it is an excellent tool to use and it saves my own body and is as good as any hand massage for warming the body up and giving a complete full palpation to every muscle in your body and really getting blood to flow throughout. It feels simply wonderful. The next half of the massage is spent be me using my hands or various other massage tools to go in deeper to desirable areas that are especially tight and need the extra work.
I put an emphasis on teaching clients how to SELF-TREAT for future well being.
- Talking on the phone is free before the first session to see if it is a good fit
- $75 per hour
- I accept cash, credit cards, squarecash, paypal (Credit cards an additional 3% applies)
Education, Certification, and License Information
- Completed National Massage Therapy Institute, 720 hour program
- NCBTMB Certified
- 31 Continuing education hours in Energy Work, Pregnancy Massage, Rotataor Cuff, Myofascial Release, Massage for Migraines.
- Colorado Massage Therapy License #MT.0015942
- Pennsylvania Massage Therapy License #MSG007831